Saturday 24 September 2011

Fashion Faves #7

I am a little behind on my blogging but here are a few more lovelies that I stumbled upon online.... 


1. Abbie Cornish - Ellie Saab
I am such a fan of this gorgeous Ellie Saab Dress - Abbie is radiant in this ethereal gown and her muted make up and boho hair style compliments the dress perfectly. Beautiful!


2. Angelina Jolie in Vivienne Westwood
Ahhhhh Angelina - the Goddess of Hollywood.. Not my favorite fashionista but I couldn't resist this flamboyant Vivienne Westwood Frock. I love VW and this dress is no exception. The style, flair, lines and gorgeous femininity - love it. 


3. Kristen Wiig in Zac Posen (dress) and Fred Leighton ( jewelry)
The perennial funny girl is at the top of her game after her triumphant year and Bridesmaid (I urge anyone who hasn't already... go see). I love this Zac Posen dress - the fabric is luscious and Kristen totally carrys the daring neckline and bold rich brown colour. Fabulous!

4. Anna Faris in Bavna (Jewelry)
I LOVE this dress but cannot for the life of me find the designer on the net... Lovely Anna looks amazing in this black classic Maxi and fabulous jewels. 

5. Freida Pinto in Valentino ( dress), Mark Lash ( jewelry), Jimmy Choo ( shoes) and Roger Vivier ( Clutch)
Cute! Freida and Dev are still together and the stunning Indian Beauty continues to live up to her reputation as all round beauty and stunner in this gorgeous dress. The colour is soft and sheer and i love the somewhat vintage style. She looks amazing. 
Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment