Sunday 30 October 2011

Fashion Faves #11

Here are some more gorgeous dresses for your delectation... 

1. Olivia Wilde in Yigal Azrouel (Dress) and Christian Louboutin ( Heels)
I have mixed views on Olivia Wilde's fashion choices but I love this look on her. The dress is simple, classic and elegant and fabulous choice of shoes and clutch. Gorgeous. 

2. Christina Ricci in 1960's chic
How cool is this dress! Fresh from the set of Pan Am, one of my new favourites on Sunday Night TV. Ms. Ricci rocks the 60's look and I am pining for a copy of this dress. I love it!

3. Emma Stone in Luca Luca
Gawd damn Emma, you just keep pulling out all the stops! What a fabulous dress! Love the cut and spots. Beautiful, sensual and flattering. 

4. Christina Ricci in Retro Mini Dress
Yep, I love the 60's style! I couldn't resist this dress - Christina looks amazing! I would wear this in a heart beat. 10 points!

5. Nancy Shevell in Stella McCartney
Ahhhhhhh, Sir Paul and his bride. And doesn't she look divine! Wearing a gorgeous frock made by her new daughter in law. Nancy Shevell looks just lovely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment