Sunday 16 October 2011

Fashion Faves #10

I am trying to fit in some more fashion faves while I have a moment.. there are so many gorgeous looks out there at the moment!
1. Lourdes Ciccone Leon in Material Girl ( self designed dress..)
And here she is....!!!! Miss Lola looking so cute in her OWN DESIGN.. I think she is 13.. What a beauty and clearly beaming with Madonna savvy and talent. Gorgeous. 


2. Julie Bowen in Michael Kors ( dress ) and Christian Louboutin (shoes)
It is the year of scarlet and this dress is a classic example. Julie Bowen looks lovely in this gorgeous dress, I love the cut and her simple, classic, nude makeup is the perfect complement. Oo and the shoes... 

3. Lea Michelle in Michael Kors
Lovely Lea is the belle of the ball.. she is taking the World by storm, here wearing Michael Kors ( see above... ) and looking so cute in the fushia pink mini, sassy bangs and nude clutch. 10 Points!!

4. Zoe Saldana in No 21 ( Dress), Jennifer Meyer ( necklace), Irene Neuworth (earrings) and Sergio Rossi ( shoes)
Zoe Saldana is so gorgeous its bonkers! I love this chic and classic ensemble - so simple yet divine. The shoes are a perfect compliment to the lovely slouch top and pencil skirt. Gorgeous. 

5. Stella McCartney in Stella McCartney
I am literally in love with Stella McCartney this season - here modelling one of her own creations. I LOVE IT! I love the cut, I love the style, I love the flow, she looks amazing! Stella Rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment