Saturday 15 October 2011

Fashion Faves #9

Here are some more gorgeous dresses I have spotted over the last couple of weeks... they just keep on coming!

1. Georgia May Jagger in Yves Saint Laurent
I LOVE this dress. I love everything about it: It is chic, glamourous, oozes vintage Hollywood charm and sensuality. Love love love love love!

2. Laura Whitmore
Laura is looking lovely at the Amanda Wakeley show at this years London Fashion Week. I am a big fan of the LDB and this is a chic and classic look being modelled by Ms. Whitmore. I love the hair, chunky bangles and red lippy - very chic and very wearable. Gorgeous. 



3. Miranda Kerr ( and Baby Flynn) 
I am falling in love with Miranda Kerr and her clothes. How gorgeous is this look? Spotted gliding around Sydney with sweet little mini-Kerr/Bloom, Miranda looks divine in this casual and chic outfit. Love. 
4. Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Burberry
Another classic outfit from Ms. Huntington Whitely. But cor blimy, she looks amazing. I love the leather jacket and warm autumnal colour matching. Divine. 

5. Sienna Miller in Christian Dior
Bring a fellow Boho fan, Sienna Miller will always be a fashion icon for me... but check out this amazing Christian Dior Gown. I LOVE it! So sexy, stylish and totally gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment